Due to COVID-19 and restrictions on in-person events we have changed our finEDge Summer Institute to a virtual experience. We have also moved the date to July 30-31, 2020.
Spend two days with fellow educators engaging in professional development sessions facilitated by finEDge authors and UChicago Financial Education Initiative staff and field test teachers. The sessions will be held via Zoom.
New and experienced finEDge teachers.
- Familiarize teachers with the finEDge program, tools and resources
- Explore and articulate key components of the Financial Decision-Making Process
- Share research-based pedagogical approaches to teaching financial literacy
- Support implementation of finEDge curriculum
- Develop a community of financial literacy educators
Please note that registrants must be signed up as a finEDge user for the upcoming 2020-21 school year. You can use the link to order materials.