The virtual Everyday Mathematics Professional Learning Conference will provide a platform to collaborate with fellow educators and engage in professional sessions facilitated by UChicago STEM Education staff and Everyday Mathematics authors. The 3-day virtual experience will include engaging sessions and keynote speakers on teaching and learning mathematics. Cost includes all sessions, materials and access to recordings of all sessions. Please note that the sessions will focus on the Everyday Mathematics 4 and 2020 versions.
This 3-day virtual professional learning conference is recommended for teachers (New and Experienced), math coaches/leaders, and administrators utilizing the Everyday Mathematics 4 curriculum. A wide variety of sessions will be offered throughout the 3 days. Below is a list of possible topics that will be covered.
- Getting Started with Everyday Mathematics (recommended for teachers new to EM)
- Differentiation in Everyday Mathematics
- Refining Assessment: Taking a Closer Look
- Building Fact Fluency and assessment
- Everyday Mathematics Open Response and Reengagement Deep Dive
- Everyday Mathematics Digital Tools
- Problem Solving in Everyday Mathematics
- Addressing Unfinished Learning
- Games and the importance of play
- Taking a Deep Dive with Fractions
- Equity in the mathematics classroom
FULL access (sold out) is only $300 and allows you to participate in all the synchronous sessions, access the materials and the recordings of each session until June 30, 2022, and receive a certificate of completion at the conclusion of the series.
A list of course offerings and Zoom links will be provided one week prior to the conference.
We will also offer a LIMITED ACCESS option for $150. With this option, you receive access to the materials and the recordings of each session until December 31, 2021. This is a great option for people who are not available to participate during the live sessions.
|Full Access (sold out)||Limited Access|
June 28-30, 2021
UChicago STEM Education
The University of Chicago
1427 East 60th Street
Chicago, IL 60637
What you will need
Everyday Mathematics Teacher’s Lesson Guide, Volume 1 and a laptop computer or tablet.
Zoom links will be provided prior to the conference.